The enchanting stone circle at Stonehenge has attracted visitors for approximately 5,000 years. Pilgrims, thinkers, writers and tourists have all flocked to the site to experience the magic of the stones and celebrate the summer solstice. Now it’s your turn.
Our accessible Dorset and Stonehenge Tour allows you to get up close to this magnificent, ancient monument, while also exploring the surrounding countryside and taking a trip to one of the most picturesque stretches of the South Coast. We’ll be based out of sunny Bournemouth, ensuring you’re able to make the most of the region’s best beaches. There, you’ll visit the idiosyncratic Russell Cotes Museum and enjoy plenty of free time to discover the city. Later in the holiday, we’ll make the short journey to Stonehenge to see the monument and learn a little about its history at the excellent visitors centre. We’ll also visit medieval Salisbury to explore the atmospheric cathedral and charming city streets. Finally, we’ll all board an accessible steam train for a wonderful trip down the coast to picturesque Swanage. Along the way, we’ll pass some of the Jurassic Coast’s most iconic landmarks, ensuring you enjoy a day to remember!
Your accessible Bournemouth hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit awe-inspiring Stonehenge, board an accessible steam train for a journey down the South Coast, explore Salisbury and its remarkable cathedral, tour the Russell Cotes Museum and discover the postcard-perfect Jurassic Coast.
- Stay in a fully accessible, three-star hotel situated a short distance from the Bournemouth seafront.
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team.
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance.
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday.
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip.
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We’ll start the day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel, then head over to the Oceanarium where you can see the marine life, and turtles. The Oceanarium is located right by the sea. There are also feeding sessions and an underwater tunnel. Afterwards, you’ll have plenty of time to explore Bournemouth’s award-winning beaches, bustling town centre and lovely public gardens.
Bournemouth Disabled Friendly Hotel
Located just a few minutes from the seafront and within easy reach of the town's main attractions, your accessible Bournemouth hotel has been hand-picked for its excellent disabled facilities. All of the hotel's public areas are wheelchair accessible throughout, wet room bathrooms are available on request and bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. A delicious three-course dinner is served every evening in the hotel restaurant.
- Three-star hotel
- Only five minutes from the seafront
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and facilities
- Wet rooms available on request
- Assistance with specialist equipment hire
- Serves three-course evening meals
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
Half board: breakfast and evening meals are included in the price of your holiday. Look forward to fresh and delicious meals to both begin and round off the day. Meal selection will vary depending on where you’re staying. For breakfast you can expect either table service or a buffet style, with complimentary teas, coffees and juices included. In the evening, you’ll be served dinner for every night of your stay.
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|17th June 2024||5||
|30th September 2024||5||
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Soak up the sun on this sparkling hidden gem of the Caribbean!
Dutch Tulip Experience
Experience the beauty and culture of the Netherlands on our fully disabled friendly tour, with a visit to the famous Tulip Gardens included.
From Atlas Mountains to Sahara deserts, this is the best way to travel and explore Morocco with disability holiday specialists for peace of mind.
Lanzarote Winter Sun
Relax in a stunning, disability dedicated resort on the Canary Island of Lanzarote. This is the perfect chill out in the sun at any time of year.