After meeting at one of our designated UK pick-up points, we’ll begin the journey to the quaint town of Tintagel in northern Cornwall. Our disabled friendly coaches feature lift and ramp access and wheelchairs can be secured in place, so there’s no need to transfer to a standard seat. After checking in at the centrally-located, fully accessible hotel, you’ll have a little time to settle in, then we'll enjoy a delicious three-course meal made with locally sourced produce.
With its wild, rugged coastline and expansive beaches, Cornwall has long been the destination of choice for holidaymakers looking to experience the breathtaking beauty of the English coast. The peninsula's quaint fishing villages and trendy seaside towns also attract their fair share of admirers, while Cornwall's reputation for excellent food, cool and quirky towns and diverse cultural events have given the region an exciting, up-and-coming feel.
On your Cornish Break tour, we'll be visiting some of the area's best-loved towns and villages, including stunning Padstow, historic Rock and legendary Tintagel. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to relax on sandy beaches, tuck into traditional seaside treats and visit a wealth of local attractions.
We'll also be making our way to the Eden Project, where you'll experience a range of exotic plants, trees and habitats, all of which are contained with sensational, space-age biomes. Finally, you'll spend a morning discovering the diverse wildlife and natural beauty of the River Fal aboard an accessible cruise.
Your accessible Cornwall hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore the picturesque towns of Padstow and Tintagel, discover the exotic plant life of the Eden Project, visit a lobster hatchery, cruise along the River Fal and visit charming Falmouth, with its bustling town centre and unique natural surroundings
- Stay in fully accessible, four-star accommodation in the heart of Tintagel
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
A Traditional Cornish Inn
You'll be staying in a beautiful, four-star inn in the heart of Tintagel. Fully accessible and equipped with purpose-built, disabled-friendly bedrooms and wet rooms, it boasts a luxurious and homely feel. The owners are renowned for the warm welcome they give every guest and the on-site restaurant has an excellent reputation for serving up delicious, locally sourced, three-course evening meals.
- Four-star, disabled-friendly hotel in Tintagel
- Wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms and wet rooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- Licensed bar and restaurant
- Stunning views of Tintagel
Half board: breakfast and evening meals are included in the price of your holiday. Look forward to fresh and delicious meals to both begin and round off the day. Meal selection will vary depending on where you’re staying. For breakfast you can expect either table service or a buffet style, with complimentary teas, coffees and juices included. In the evening, you’ll be served dinner for every night of your stay.
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Picturesque harbour towns, beloved national parks, and delicious cream teas. Discover delightful Devon and all its charms.
Spain Cruise 2024
Cruise Spain on P&O's Ventura Ship. Embarking from Southampton, escorted with our Limitless Care Team
Fall in love with this beautiful Mediterranean island on our fully disabled-friendly holiday - wheelchair accessible excursions included.
Amsterdam Cruise with P&O 2024
Set sail for a relaxing, full board 4 night night cruise to Amsterdam.